New certifications for the Oracle Budgeting & Planning application include:
The new certifications for Oracle Financial Data Manager (includes Administrator, Balance and Control, and Rate Manager), Oracle Risk Manager, Oracle Performance Analyzer, and Oracle Transfer Pricing applications include:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS/ES 4
- Oracle 11g Database
- Technology Stack Upgrade: Oracle Financial Analyzer 6.4.0
- Patch 8 and Oracle Web Agent 6.3.4 Patch 10
- Internet Explorer 7
Among the new patch releases announced for Oracle Financial Services 4.5.39 applications are:
- Patch #6147921: for Request Queue Errors in HP UNIX on Oracle 10g Database
- Patch #6966074: for Request Queue Errors in Sun Solaris SPARC on Oracle 10g Database
- Patch #7703405: (OFSA Patch 4.5.40) provides fixes for errors in Risk Manager and Performance Analyzer
- Patch #7243974: a patch only for Budgeting & Planning (Patch 184.108.40.206) for a new certificate date
- Patch #6449835: another patch only for Budgeting & Planning (Patch 220.127.116.11) for Russian language translation enablement.
For further details about the certifications and for patch README files, go to My Oracle Support.