JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 Update 3 is now generally available. This update contains all Electronic Software Updates (ESUs) and Application Software Updates (ASUs) completed since the base release of EnterpriseOne 8.12 (April 2006) through February 5, 2008.
Special instructions for this update are posted to the Software Delivery site on Customer Connection. Directions for navigating to the instructions are included in the documentation booklet on the Electronic Product Delivery (EPD) site.
For a list of all available baseline ESUs, please click here (requires Customer Connection log in)
Upcoming Webinars/Advisor Webcasts
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (time in MDT)
- Shop Floor Mgt Automatic Acctg. Instructions for Mfg Acctg, April 30, 10:00 a.m.
- Promoting Solution Explorer Objects in JDE EnterpriseOne, May 1,10:00 a.m.
- Planned Cross Docking, May 8,10:00 a.m.
- Pro Forma Journal Entries,,May 13,10:00 a.m.
- JDE E1 on iSeries - Gathering JDE, OS logs from System i May 14, 10:00 a.m.
- Failure Analysis for use in Service Mgmt & Capital Asset Mgmt, May 15,1:00 p.m.
- Using the XML Interoperability API with JDE TR 8.97, May 20, 1:00 p.m.
- Guaranteed Real Time Events with Tools Release 8.97, May 21, 10:00 a.m.
- User Defined Depreciation Overview & Adding New Depreciation Rule,May 22,10:00 a.m.
- Lead-Time and Back scheduling E1 Releases 8.10 and Above, May 28,10:00 a.m.
JD Edwards World
- A91 Address Book Enhancements, April 24, 10:00 a.m. (MDT)
- What’s New on World A9.1 for the State, Province / Country Code File; Authorized Alternate Payees, Sub ledger and sub ledger types in P04102, May 13, 1:00 p.m. (MDT)
- Benefits Administration, May 15, 10:00 a.m. (MDT)
- Transit from Purchasing to A/P, May 20, 9:00 a.m. (MDT)
Details for the above Advisor Webcasts can be viewed on Customer Connection