Tips and Tricks for PeopleSoft Developers
There is a wealth of information for PeopleSoft Developers out there. Check this blog, and you will be surprised to see the amount of resolutions/ technical information available in the monthly archives. The latest section for March,08 features the following:
- Master resolution on information regarding error message: “[TREENAME] is undefined, inactive, or invalid. (28,21)” in nVision.
- How to run the Tree Utility Tree Audit to check for Tree Corruption
- What does the Tree Utility tree Audits through the web check for?
- What are the steps to get current custom queries from Production database?
- E-NV: Error running nvision ‘Tree undefined, inactive or invalid’
PeopleSoft Coding samples
Click here for Jeromy McMahon’s Peoplesoft/Oracle blog that has some coding samples for HCM, SA mods, good scripts for Performance tuning and great sample SQL for capturing PS Payroll and HR tables within PeopleSoft.